Diablo® III

Everybody Loves Shen

90 Undead Rogue
Hey, currently going through on Nightmare. I'm in Act III but my dialog achievement was missing one from Act I, <The Stranger> from covetous Shen, I was wondering if anyone knew when this dialog was available?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I just picked that one up--ported out right before i rescued tyrael but after i killed the butcher. Not sure is you NEED to do it at that time but it definitely works then
Reply Quote
Putting this here because I can't google the info anywhere: I'm looking for Shen's convo "Ruin and Corruption". I can't seem to find it in act IV but I have the other two "God or Man" and "The Lord of Terror" so I don't know where I stepped wrong.
Reply Quote
Nevermind, found it... I swear I checked that scene before (Beneath the Spire) but I guess not!
Reply Quote
Could you tell me what you mean with "Beneath the Spire"? Ruin and Corruption is the very last convo I need to finish em all
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 08:05 AMPosted by DragonFury
Could you tell me what you mean with "Beneath the Spire"? Ruin and Corruption is the very last convo I need to finish em all

Got the same thing, if someone could just clarify where in Act IV they were when the dialogue showed up I would be very thankful since it is the very last one I need as well!
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Kamidamaru

Got the same thing, if someone could just clarify where in Act IV they were when the dialogue showed up I would be very thankful since it is the very last one I need as well!

"Beneath the Spire" is the 3rd quest in Act 4.

Do a change quest and select this one from the list and start the game. As soon as you are in the game, run over to Shen and you should have this as dialog option.
Reply Quote
Where can I find Grieving? Someone can help me`?
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 10:40 AMPosted by SirZeph
Where can I find Grieving? Someone can help me`?
accept trailing the coven quest with leah and then go talk to shen
Edited by Kali#2440 on 5/19/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey, currently going through on Nightmare. I'm in Act III but my dialog achievement was missing one from Act I, <The Stranger> from covetous Shen, I was wondering if anyone knew when this dialog was available?

It's available from quest 9. The Imprisoned Angel | Chamber of Suffering. Just rush to Shen and the dialogue will be available.

"Beneath the Spire" is the 3rd quest in Act 4.

Do a change quest and select this one from the list and start the game. As soon as you are in the game, run over to Shen and you should have this as dialog option.

Thank you sir, just finished Ruin and Corruption and got
  • Everybody Loves Shen
  • Talk Is Cheap, Friends Are Priceless
  • The Art of Conversation
Edited by w1zard#1911 on 5/20/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm looking for "God or Man" but I can't seem to get it. Played through a few quests and tried doing quest change to "Beneath the Spire" but it still won't show. Does anybody why?
Reply Quote
God or Man - Nevermind, got it. I think I had to have all the previous story line dialogues for Shen unlocked. Tried it with a different character who had a huge list of conversation options and it was right there at the bottom.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Mikka
I just picked that one up--ported out right before i rescued tyrael but after i killed the butcher. Not sure is you NEED to do it at that time but it definitely works then

Yeah you can just start "Search for the Chamber of Suffering" and he'll have the convo then, no need to kill the Butcher.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The stranger also shows up right after completing the mansion and prior to entering the halls of agony. For some reason though it did not give me credit for having the convo at this point. Will try to move forward a little and try again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
correction, it did give me credit just did not show it at the time, I had to leave game and resume several times before it showed as complete.
Reply Quote
To get "The Stranger" Conversation just start a game at Part 9. The Imprisoned Angel. Talk to Leah to get the quest to enter the halls of agony and immediately go from her to Shen and you will get the stranger conversation. Hope this helps :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I completed this on nightmare. I accepted the quest Enter the Halls of Agony Level 1, then took the waypoint and talked to Covetous Shen and completed it. :)
Reply Quote
i cant find "victory" (actIV) can someone help me?
Reply Quote
"victory" achievement is currently broken. it was added in patch 1.0.5 but bugged. so currently shen's convs achvm cannot be completed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]