Diablo® III

Is there any benefit to using 2 1 handers?

Is it better to use 2 one handed crossbows or just a one hander and a quiver?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
depends on the weapons you have, but so far (im lvl 52) 2h quiv or 1h quiv is far better same stats
Reply Quote
only good, if your dex and crit are high, and you use rapid shot.. more damage really quickly
Reply Quote
1-handers are useful for activating on hit effects and rapidly generating hatred. Anything that benefits from spammy use will work best with 1-handers, which will provide the fastest attack speeds.

2-handers are best used with high cost, massive damage abilities. However, I imagine at some point, the hatred generation capabilities of 1-handers may eclipse the burst damage of 2-handers over extended fights if you can manage to acquire two excellent hand xbows.

1-handers will benefit the most from flat damage increases (ie. increases damage by 10-20), 2-handers will benefit highly from % damage increases and increased hatred regeneration stats. Depending on what gear you have, one set may be better than the other.

I run with increased max discipline on a quiver and heavy dexterity/vitality items, so I mostly use a 2-handed bow. Once I hit max level, I'm going to try to find a good pair of 1-handed xbows and migrate to on hit effects.

Your rune selection will also make a difference. Running with bat companion will favour slow 2-handers, however, using augmented hatred generators (like tinkerer grenades) will favour faster 1-handers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]