Diablo® III

i walk/attack in low motion please help

when i attack or walk i walk in slow motion and it takes me long to get somewhere please help me please
Reply Quote
i get the same crap, but my friend is playing just fine, and its random for what maps im in, i have no idea why i lag
Reply Quote
Maybe you are affected by a spell that slows your movement? Alot of different enemies will cast slow on you.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, I'm at the beginning of the game (I have not moved normal speed since I bought it) and the enemies seem to be teleporting to me (I doubt zombies have that ability naturally, lol). I'm not connected with other people yet so it must be my computer or something.

I have tried a few things, running it off of the 16GB USB, set all settings to the lowest possible setting, updated my drivers, nothing seemed to help. Also I noticed that on the log in screen typing my password lags a bit.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Please note I am not a computer expert.

thanks in advance for any help.
Reply Quote
Go to options > video, Foreground fps to 30 and backround fps to 1.
Try that. it might help a bit
Reply Quote
nothing, there is still a lag to everything, it didn't seem to help at all.

anyone have any ideas?
Reply Quote
Try turning down your resolution to 800x600. I had the same issues due to my awful gpu but it seems to make the game playable to an extent. Past that you just need to adjust the other video settings to make the text readable still.
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Rikimaru
Try turning down your resolution to 800x600. I had the same issues due to my awful gpu but it seems to make the game playable to an extent. Past that you just need to adjust the other video settings to make the text readable still.

Bingo that did it, every setting still has to be set to the lowest possible but I don't care about that at all.

Thank you Rikimaru, I can finally play this game.

And thanks to everyone else who took the time to help.
Reply Quote
only one more thing, lol..... what settings would I have to change to make the text more readable?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]