Diablo® III

Best place for lvl 60 to farm?

Anyone know the best place for a DH to farm with multishot at lvl 60 for gold? Preferably nightmare.
Reply Quote
Act 3, last checkpoint save. Do Azmo runs.
Reply Quote
I used to do that for XP but is it really good for gold?
Reply Quote
im currently trying to increase my dps for belial (inferno) have solo'd everything up to him. will hell azmodon runs get be better gear then farming act1/2 inferno? god knows azmodon is probably the easiest of the 4 bosses lol.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like to farm the last quest of act 1 inferno: halls of agony 2/3 + jail then a quick butcher kill. 6-10 champion/rare packs and it only takes like 20 min/run.
Reply Quote
i may have to try that, iv been farming the entire 1st act of inferno a couple times, trying to get a 2h wep with more then 600 dps... preferable 800.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Me and my friends have been trying that Aravis done tons of runs with horrible luck i suppose.

Still makes me curious if stacking MF gear and doing hell content would be better though.
Reply Quote
Me and my friends have been trying that Aravis done tons of runs with horrible luck i suppose.

Still makes me curious if stacking MF gear and doing hell content would be better though.

I've never gotten anything that is the equivelant of a rare from Inferno, in Hell. Minus a legendary here or there but that is to few and far between to try to farm for that there.

I think at least
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i farm alot of hell ponys there mostly melee so easy for say a demon hunter with high dps to kil and get decent loot/gold

using this before i start soling inferno
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nowadays I solo inferno ponyland. The drops are pretty good and every few runs I get something that sells for several million (at least that's been the case for me). The key I found was to just kill everything in regular gear then throw on my full mf set and open all the clouds/pinata with a full valor stack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]