Diablo® III

Gold Auction House - No Gems/Crafts & Dyes

Summary: Unable to search for Gems or Crafts & Dyes

I CAN successfully search for all other items, armor/weapons etc, however, when I try to search for Gems or Crafts & Dyes the option to search remains "grayed out"

I have reproduced this issue over several days and as of 05MAY12 1900 EST i'm still affected. Switching characters did not resolve this problem.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I can access the equipment, but if i try to look for gems, crafting materials, or dyes as soon as i hit search is just sits there and does nothing. If I go back to equipment it works fine. For some reason it's not loading those items in said categories.
Reply Quote
The Commodities (Re: Gold/Gem/Components) auction house is currently disabled. This is part of the AH maintenance that went on overnight. It will be returned to normal as soon as they work out a server issue to help process purchases more quickly.
Reply Quote
Still seem to be having this issue.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149151730#1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]