I'm sure this subject has been brought up by many people, and before I start, here are some stats.

Time played: 80+ hours.
Magic Find: 205% with 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor.
Number of "Legendary" items found: 2.

So, looking at those stats, I'd say something is wrong here. In my opinion, what made Diablo 2 fun for me was balancing out Magic Find with survivability and farming bosses for loot. Now, this isn't about "Oh god, I can't farm bosses anymore, QQ". I'm fine with Blizzard encouraging people to go out and kill monsters for loot instead of bosses. Or at least I would be if certain affixed monsters didn't stop be dead in my tracks.

"You will die. We promise." is what Blizzard stated. Well, they certainly were correct, but for the wrong reasons. Did I die due to lack of skill? No. Did I die because of latency/disconnect issues and the fact that a pack of flies with Illusionist, Waller, Arcane Enchanted, and Mortar is stronger and MUCH more terrifying than the "Lord of Terror" himself? Yes. Yes I did.

But I digress, this isn't about a fly being stronger than Diablo, this is about the amount of Legendary items I've found with the time I've put in, along with my Magic Find. So let's say, after 10 more hours of playtime, I find my 3rd legendary item. It's just lying there on the ground with orange letters, yet to be identified. Why should I even pick it up? As hard as Legendary items are to come by, you think that they'd be better than a blue piece of equipment of the same level, right? Of course you would think that, any logical person would. Well, they aren't. Legendary items are complete and total jokes. I don't know what the point is, or what point I was trying to make when I started making this post, so I guess I'll just finish typing this sentence and stop.