Diablo® III

A Decent 4 Person Group?

6 Goblin Shaman
Evening! Curious which 2 - 4 person set of classes you prefer best tagging along in your party? Why?
Reply Quote
i'm running a 3 man group. barb wiz and DH. Barb kite the mobs and wiz DH dps. its working great so far. But we have pretty decent gear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I'm a DH, I once played in a group that had 3 sorcerers. It was very interesting
We would take turns holding aggro so nobody really died because the mobs just melted.
Many beams were crossed in an effort to contain the ghosts.
(by taking turns holding aggro I'm refering to the Sorc shield and DH's smoke screen)
Edited by Asahi#1598 on 5/22/2012 2:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
4 DH, no deaths
Reply Quote
3 Barbarians... and Me being the lone demon hunter. I would enjoy seeing what kind of strategies they can conjure up while I do the damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ugh... 3 Barbarians would give my DH SUCH a headache. :P
Reply Quote
I run with monk(myself), barb, wd, and sorc. Our typical anti-melee champ pack includes myself and the barb graveyard running while the sorc kites the champ! It's really fun!
Edited by Melubyou#1123 on 5/22/2012 4:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]