Diablo® III

Prove the OPness of the force armor build

85 Troll Hunter
Show me (and Blizzard) why you think it needs to be nerfed.

Show me a video of this build working against a couple of significant champion packs in Inferno. I'm not talking about that one time you got incredibly lucky and found [Extra Health-Avenger-Shielding] in Act 1. I mean real packs along the lines of [Jailer-Vortex-Molten] that you see all too often in Inferno.

When I tested this build, it was trash on champion packs...and that's where the drops are. Anyone can smoke Balial and get some vendor blues. You don't need zero VIT to do that.
Reply Quote
Even if it's not OP it is a gimmick and the only people fond of gimmicks are the people that like to exploit them. Think sunfire garen or eve from league of legends before it was nerfed.
Edited by Welcomer#6842 on 5/22/2012 2:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Monomach
Show me a video of this build working against a couple of significant champion packs in Inferno. I'm not talking about that one time you got incredibly lucky and found [Extra Health-Avenger-Shielding] in Act 1. I mean real packs along the lines of [Jailer-Vortex-Molten] that you see all too often in Inferno.

I can clear all of Act 1 with Electrocute-Blizzard-Hydra-Force Armor-Teleport - Diamond Skin and most of Act 2.(Vortex and teleporter mobs are my most hated) I'm stacking attack speed and life leech, sitting at around 16k hp from any extra vitality on gear.(Which gives enough time to get out of plague/DoTs)
Edited by Maliken#1900 on 5/22/2012 3:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]