Diablo® III

Any tips for leaping, fast, or mortar mobs

I am still in nightmare mode and am only level 47 so maybe higher level skills will help like Force Armor. Basically the philosophy that I play by is wizards are fragile and should never be hit by anything. This has worked well for me so far as I can dodge ranged attacks while my poison hydra kill anything that stands still and I kite around most everything else using some good teleports grasping chill(blizzard) and a couple other things. My main dps move is chaos nexus(disintegrate) which I have to stand still for so I am thinking about subbing this for something that allows me to stay more mobile.

The mortar guys aren't too bad as long as I stay mobile but the leaping or extra fast mobs seem impossible. Any tips on how to deal with this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An extra note to anyone complaining about force armor its really not that crazy. We normally can die in two hits this increases it to 3 and allows us to have our only true defense which is high damage output. Play a wizard and you will see what I mean. That said its all play style, you can stack vitality and life steal and play a melee wizard with just as much success I would think. I like the kiting glass cannon style though so I need force armor.
Reply Quote
mortar guys are easy - just get right next to them (unless they are desecrator or plagued, then be careful of the puddles).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]