Diablo® III

Auction House Timing out

Having issues with auction house buying and posting of items timing out, yet the transaction is taking place minutes after this.

IE: Go to purchase an item, get a timing out error, item shows as sold afterwards, then within a few minutes gold disappears from my account and the item appears in my holding area.

2nd: Go to post item, get same timing out error, item still shows in my inventory, swap screens and see that it was posted and counter going down.
Reply Quote
I had the same thing as your 2nd happen, and it's what led me here. I logged back into the game and the item was indeed still in my stash so it appears the timeout error duped it.

It appears we need to report the AH for hacking, though it seems the inverse happens as well so it is hacking and scamming.
Reply Quote
I had #2 happen to me as well. Then, the item sold almost instantly, but I can't get my money because I click "Send to Stash" and nothing happens.

Edit: Nevermind, I just logged back on, and I got my gold. Guess you just have to be patient.
Edited by Slowflake#1601 on 5/22/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]