Diablo® III

Monk Guardians Path Bug

85 Worgen Death Knight
710
Posts: 7
On my Monk I have a dexterity score that is giving me 25.78% to dodge. I am dual wielding which means this passive should be giving 15% chance to dodge. Now this should total either 40.78% if they are just added or 29.something% if guardians path just increased the chance by 15%. (25.78*1.15) is the advanced tooltip wrong or is it not being added correctly? please help! Thank you.

Faelan
Edited by Faelan#1794 on 5/22/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think this is Diminishing Returns acting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]