Diablo® III

Explain to me the passive Resolve

Can someone please?

Damage you deal means your dps or the actual damage done? In the beginning I thought it was your dps taken, 25% from it and substracted from enemy dps.
Reply Quote
Think of it like a debuff against enemies. So any enemy you hit will do 25% less damage (to anyone) for 2.5 seconds.
Reply Quote
Wait, doesn't it mean that when you attack something, that enemy deals 25% less damage? I should stop glancing over tooltips and actually start reading them...
Reply Quote
Whenever you damage an enemy, that enemy will deal 25% less damage. It affects the monster's stats, and has nothing to do with your own.

PS. This passive is amazing when used in conjunction with sweeping wind for large groups of enemies.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Deathrabbi
PS. This passive is amazing when used in conjunction with sweeping wind for large groups of enemies.

Agreed.
Reply Quote
Thank you,

It should say "Your attacks reduce enemy's..." otherwise too confusing. Yes, I use it with crippling wave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]