Diablo® III

Smoke Screen Lingering Fog Rune doesn't work

It used to be that when I activated Smoke Screen, The skill would last for 3 seconds, and the cooldown was 2 seconds, perfect.

However, now those two numbers seem to be inverted, CD is 3 seconds and Smoke Screen is 2 seconds.

Please look into it! Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Tested, the lingering fog runes probably works as intended. remove it, and you will notice that smoke screen is now down to 1 second duration, from 2. the tooltip does not reflect this. i am still searching if they implemented a hotfix for this or not. will reply if i find anything else out.

really hope this is not the case, 2 second smoke on a 2.5 second CD is crippling :(
Reply Quote
It used to be 3 though, this is a really recent change/bug...

It's like 10x harder to play than before
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well, maybe i was jumping the guns a bit too fast there ... apparently it has been hotfixed to 1 second smoke, 2 second with lingering. judging from the forums outcry right now in the demon hunter section.

But this is not as crippling as i thought, i have yet to find an elite pack i could not kite down without smoke, i'm on inferno act 1 mind you, apparently it is much worse act 2.

I see it more like a oh-$#%^& button than anything, and yes i find the nerf was warrented, not gonna edit my previous post because i did go overboard ^_^

cheers.
Reply Quote
It's rather 1,5 s or something with lingering rune... and tooltip still says 2 sec(3 with ling).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]