Diablo® III

Unable to see my own auctions when searching

I have an item that i'm trying to give to my friend but it's up for 2.3 million. I want him to buy it and ill pay the gap of the 15% auction house fee. The problem is we're unable to find it while searching with all criteria relating to the item.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump for a good auction house that's full of !@#$ bugs.
Reply Quote
The auction house is crap. It has so little options. You can't cancel your own item sales. Can't sort by end time, can't sort by bid price, etc, etc.
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Gasaraki
The auction house is crap. It has so little options. You can't cancel your own item sales. Can't sort by end time, can't sort by bid price, etc, etc.

you have 5 mins to cancel equipment, commodities can be canceled at any time. The not being able to sort by bid and end time...is to make sniping work intensive, you want a deal, start flipping pages.

how about the real issues?
Edited by Epic#1596 on 5/23/2012 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem as well. I can't find my item and neither can my friend.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
same exact issue, I asked my friend to look up all my items on the ah and he couldn't find them at all
Reply Quote
i cannot find none of my 9 auctions, and 1 of them is supossed to be on 1# page (high armor) posted in less than 30 minutes, how i'm supossed to sell anything if it cannot be found
Reply Quote
Yep, same issue here. Wondering why stuff isn't selling - searched & found that the reason is because they aren't even on the AH! This isn't listed in the 'known issues' list. What am I to do with 10 AH slots full & a wait time of 1 day or so til the first item expires? Blizzard, get your act together please...
Reply Quote
bump, still not working.
Reply Quote
The problem is when the Auction House crashes or goes down all your auctions you had up will not show up on searches. Notice how when you search for an item the one with the least time left is from when the auction house came back up?

they actually fixed this yesterday but when it went down today it came back.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue. My auctions prior to today's downtime are not showing up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Bump !

Cant they just cancel all our auctions , fix their stuff... and then put them back on ?

it been days iv wasted with GHOST items , im trying to sell sum junks to get better items ,

plz blizz , i wanna outgear act2 inferno >.<
Reply Quote
Yeah, the AH is complete GARBAGE even when it works. Let me CANCEL my own $uck1n% auctions, even if I lose the 15%, IDC! (I'd just go find and buy my own stuff back to accomplish this, IF I COULD FIND THEM at all right now.) This is imperative since we're limited to 10 at any one time. - The sorting options do stink too. Who cares about sniping... you should be able to sort by time ending and by bid price, and some other things too. People who think the AH is fine (when its working) have VERY low standards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]