IM SO SICK OF YOUR UNBALANCED GAMES.................................................................!@#((@!*)(!@#*)(!@*)(#*!@)(#!@)(*#)(!@*$)!($*)!@*!@(&$(!*$*&^#!*&%!$*^*#&@

!@#$ .....

Funny how a god damn WIZZARD - DH - AJSKLDJAS anything can fist pump to the end of inferno and monk - barbs arnt even viable with 400x the gear in act 1.

I also LOVE how this SAME bullsh1t happend in %^-*ing world of warcraft when i rolled a shaman season 1, it took you guys 7 seasons to fix resto that being said I'VE BEEN A BLIZZARD CUSTOMER FOR 20 ISH YEARS, They dont FIX anything, never have never will. this MAY be fixed come next expac if we are lucky, and i'm sure the way they fix it will be a HUGE dmg nerf to other class's.
So we have 2 options quit playing, or reroll. but TRUST me dont wait for this company to fix the issue it wont happen any time soon, the second there content gets beat in 3 days. they are quick to NERF everything in the game. but if players are nerding out on an impossible grind they sit back on there chairs and /laugh and figure out how they are gonna make there next $1 000 000 000