2. Elite/Champion monsters retain the abilities and melee attack they have as a normal mob regardless of what magical affixes they generate; some even seem to become stronger.
3. Knockbacks also inexplicably slow my character.
4. I sometimes have 2 completely separate Elite/Champion packs of monsters right on top of each other. This is unintended.
5. The revive timer after multiple deaths does not reset after I am able to survive for about 10 seconds. Just a bit ago I went about 1 whole minute without dying while kiting and still had an 18 second wait, up from the previous 13. Should've been back down to 4. Horrible glitch.
6. My crowd control (stuns, fear, etc) does not last nearly as long against Elite/Champion monsters as it does against normal ones.
These are all bugs that are incredibly degrading to my gameplay experience. I find it ridiculous that they made it out of alpha testing, let alone to live release.
I refuse to believe that any of this is intended, because if any of it is, Blizzard is unfortunately terrible at designing video games and my opinion of them is shot.