Diablo® III

Blizzard please FIX this (Dupe Method)

Wistweeker
All know, that there is already common d3 hack, that is named d3advanced (database library), that has Chicken, that ignores 10 second period before exiting the game and has a lot of more features, for which players should be banned (but still, they are not). So, legit players, like me and a lot of others, die in HC with more than 60k life, while hackers farm inferno with 30k life using this prohibited software.

Moreover, ignoring 10 sec exiting game allows to DUPE items on good computers with fast downloading! You simply drop item, exit, and sell it on AH in this period in game! You can make dupe a lot of items (for security you can simply sell it to vendors and make a lot of money).

I reckon that it is unfair. That's why i decided not to play game, cause this made me really sad. No doubt, i can use this ********** methods too, but i want clear gaming, without everyday monitoring for new programs, bots, maphacks and so on.

Please Blizzard, do something with this bug!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hmm, how does one bypass the 10s period. Pulling the internet plug still has your character logged in for 10s since your character is still active Server side.
Reply Quote
Try and test it, it works! I don't know how, but it works! And a lot of players are using this!....
Reply Quote
You can exit the game without the 10s waiting period if you're in town.
Reply Quote
Well, it is obvious! It allows to exit the game without delay IN BATTLE, for instance, while killing Belial, Diablo or champions pack! People, just test it, it is easy to download from many d3 resources, it is even not rare or special hack, it is easy to download, easy y to use and has already been tested with many people.

I want to ban all them, and fix the bug! IT IS UNFAIR.
Edited by Wistweeker#2470 on 5/25/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
and this is why you read about so many accounts being hacked bet a good bit are form tryign stuff like this
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
0.o If you want it banned, why are you seriously encouraging people to try it out? If you used it yourself, that's a ban hammer right there for yourself.
Reply Quote
Well, it is obvious! It allows to exit the game without delay IN BATTLE, for instance, while killing Belial, Diablo or champions pack! People, just test it, it is easy to download from many d3 resources, it is even not rare or special hack, it is easy to download, easy y to use and has already been tested with many people.

I want to ban all them, and fix the bug! IT IS UNFAIR.
Yep, people should totally test it and risk getting there account banned.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Not risking my account from downloading the malware/keylogger.
Reply Quote
Sounds like a ploy to trick people in to trying the app. If this concern was legit I'm sure one of the 3 stickies on this site would have been noticed and followed:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972182
Edited by Damien#1406 on 5/25/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No trick here! If there was such aim , i would post a link. Im just casual player who wants good game without any hacks... I played diablo 2 for 10 years and got tried of such ammount of bots, maphacks and etc.
Edited by Wistweeker#2470 on 5/26/2012 12:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Encouraging others to do it wont get it fixed any faster.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]