Diablo® III

Achievement Issue - Please help

I started the game at launch but couldn't get in. The next morning I was able to log in and started playing and got up to killing the Skeleton King before I had to stop playing. During that time there was some server rollback or something that I assume was to fix some of the issues with launch. When I came back in I found that several achievements that I had earned before were gone an I had to reearn them.

This wasn't a problem for most of them except one:
Aquiring the Blacksmith achievement. I lost this achievement and leveled him up before I noticed, which gave me a new achievement in the chain. Now no matter what character completes that quest I can't get the achievement. This isn't like a hard achievement that people work towards .. I mean, you can't NOT get this achievement. Its part of the story. EVERYONE gets this one.

Except me. I can't re-get it. Can someone help, please?
Reply Quote
I have a similar problem. I have the achievement for getting the blacksmith, and at one point I leveled him up - but I guess that got rolled back or something - so I don't have that achievement. Just the other day I got the next achievement for getting him to level 5. Doing that didn't retroactively grant me the achievement for leveling him up in the first place, even though I obviously did it 4 times.

And since he's shared across my characters, I don't think I can re-get that achievement.
Reply Quote
I had the same issue. Easy way to get the achievement is to level up the blacksmith on Hardcore; he is not shared there. I imagine that if you levelled him up on Hardcore previously the same is true for softcore.
Reply Quote
Thanks Fennal, I'll try that.
Reply Quote
That did fix the problem. Playing a hardcore character unlocked the acheivement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]