I am currently level 49 as Monk in HardCore. Soon to be level 50.

I have this as my:

Current build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WdXgTQ!YeX!ZbZaaa

Target build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WdXgjQ!YeT!Ybcacc

Current Build:
Passives: Transcendence: Heal with the spirit I spend, makes the skill rotation awesome, and Healing mantra heal for even more. Pacificisim. Rules!!Sieze the initiative. I love the armour at this stage of the game.

Crippling wave+ Concussion = Lowing MS/As of mobs reduces DPS, further lowering DPS rules.
Dashing Strike+Quicksilver I use as an escape, and to avoid range damage. I target dungeon objects, stray mobs, or range mobs. Quicksilver means I can cast this when all hope is nearly lost. (Saved me three times).
Breath of Heaven+Circle of life A heal! I currenlty have 17,000 hp, so ya I need something of this healing magnitude.
Serenity+Peaceful repose The invulnerablity is awesome to place inbetween my other casts or when I see 4 arcane orbs about to spam on me, or an elite about to do a death-throw explosion, the heal at this stage is also awesome.
Seven Sided Strike+ Sudden assult. OMG!! invulerability to help other cooldowns reset/IT'S A TELEPORT THAT CAN TARGET OPEN GROUND!!!
Mantra of Healing+Sustenance AT this stage the heal amount is still significant enough to help me through regular fights and to heal from the high spirit cost.

Target Build
Passives: Transcendence: Heal with the spirit I spend, makes the skill rotation awesome, and Healing mantra heal for even more. Pacificisim. Rules!! Moment of Death. Everyone dies in Hardcore. EVERYONE. Why not save yourself a few times, or give you that extra hope that when you discon you MAY JUST survive 10 seconds

Crippline Wave+Tsunami Lowering MS/AS lowers DPS, and at a larger range that means more mobs than the ones JUST around you are slowed and lets you teleport out and get away in a bind.
Dashing Strike+Quicksilver I use as an escape, and to avoid range damage. I target dungeon objects, stray mobs, or range mobs. Quicksilver means I can cast this when all hope is nearly lost.
Breath of Heaven+Penitent flame A heal and FEAR. DUH! Make a path to get away, vortex will not cast right when you are trying to run away etc. Fear has to expire first.
Serenity+Peaceful repose I thought about adding in Assension but Peaceful repose rocks! the health you get more than compensates for the additonal second.
Seven Sided Strike+ Sudden assult OR Mystic Ally+Earth Ally Toss-up here, I LOVE THE TELEPORT TO ANYWHERE! but the 10% hp and a tank on your side is nice, I just find that MOBS tend to ignore the ally when I get weaker... Not sure if this is an AI thing or not, but it's stopped me from using ally so far, and use Palladin instead!
Mantra of Healing+Time of Need The heal is always nice, but the heal with the mana cost is where it's mainly useful. I may swap this mantra for Mantra of Evasion+Hard Target HOWEVER, Time of Need grants +20% resistance all! and with how damage is calculated resistance is more important than Armour (to a degree)