Diablo® III

AH issues....getting beyond a joke now

(Locked)

OK. so we all know there are still some massive ongoing issues with the D3 AH. Its really starting to get on my nerves now.

The main issue isnt the fact that its going down....its the fact that usually when it goes down, some or most of the items you have listed get bugged out and arent searchable by other people.

This is really F((*£$& getting beyond a joke seeing as i just listed 10 items, and the AH goes down as soon as i did that, and when it comes up, the items wont be able to sell. This means for the next 2 days all of my EXTREMELY GENEROUS 10 slots are taken with no chance of being sold.

If this happened to the wow AH, there would be such an uproar that blizzard could hear it from half way around the planet.

1 tiny nondescript blue post saying "there is an issue, its being worked on" is no good. There needs to be a proccess to unlock or delist these bugged items so people can sell their stuff.

I understand that there are like 4 million people all using the same AH at the same time, but come on, if blizzard had made it so you can cancel items that dont have a bid on......there would be none of these issues.
Bump, this crap needs sorting quick sharp blizzard.
Agreed. Broken AH is ridiculous. Yesterday AH told me "auction timed out" 8 times and it turned out I bought all 8 items. Gotta love it.
I agree. I've been having the issue with sold item gold not transferring to my stash since early evening yesterday. The total lack of response by Blizzard is very, very poor customer service but unfortunately this is the type of service they're infamous for. They really need to get their act together.
Every single on of my guildies currently has 5-10 AH slots that are being taken up by items that cant be searched for and purchased. Get this joke fixed blizzard.
+1...what the hell is so wrong with the AH that they haven't been able to fix it since release? People are now starting to spam the class forums with gear because the AH is such trash...it's retarded.

Between bids timing out after 20 seconds, being unable to cancel auctions, the AH being down every other hour I gotta say the AH is a true POS. It's my only gripe with the game. I'm stuck in A2 inferno until I find better gear on the AH, and the fact that it's broken is making it that much more difficult.

If maintenance is needed to fix the AH then get it over with...
05/27/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Jolts
Agreed. Broken AH is ridiculous. Yesterday AH told me "auction timed out" 8 times and it turned out I bought all 8 items. Gotta love it.

This happened to me too. Bought about 150k in !@#$ I didn't want...chump change but now I have to try and sell that crap for a loss unless I wanna clog up an auction slot. Inconvenient to say the least.
100 Human Warrior
I logged on today to see if my items came up, and 4 out of 20 did, I log off for about 30 minutes, and I come back to see my LOG COMPLETELY EMPTY!!! I had 90 PURCHASES IN 5 days. Now its 0 of 0. WUT DA FUQ BLIZZARD!
this is one of the dozen or so issues with the AH. RMAH keeps getting pushed back because blizzard cant even sort out their gold ah. If these issues happened with peoples RL cash, it would create an even bigger mess of things.
05/27/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Thorium

This happened to me too. Bought about 150k in !@#$ I didn't want...chump change but now I have to try and sell that crap for a loss unless I wanna clog up an auction slot. Inconvenient to say the least.

I spent 1.2 million out of my 1.5 million :/

The message I was getting usually just meant the item was already bought but turns out that wasn't the case ~~ hopefully they restore my gold so I don't have to re-sell all that.
100 Human Warrior
05/27/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Prometheus
this is one of the dozen or so issues with the AH. RMAH keeps getting pushed back because blizzard cant even sort out their gold ah. If these issues happened with peoples RL cash, it would create an even bigger mess of things.

Yeah since this incident with GOLD AH, I highly doubt anyone is gonna trust blizzard's real money AH, IMHO: Forget the idea of real money AH. Just gonna cause a sh!tload of troubles
Exactly how I feel. I was looking forward to it, but now that I keep losing thousands upon thousands of gold in the game from the AH, I sure as heck don't want to try the RMAH for a very, very long time.
Something similar just happened to me, I decided to try out the AH and after trying to buyout a few items and getting timed out or other error messages I gave up and just tried to play only to find that I was now missing over 75% of my gold but had 0 items and 0 completed transactions! Thanks Blizzard.
100 Human Warrior
05/27/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Broncogursky
Something similar just happened to me, I decided to try out the AH and after trying to buyout a few items and getting timed out or other error messages I gave up and just tried to play only to find that I was now missing over 75% of my gold but had 0 items and 0 completed transactions! Thanks Blizzard.

Aren't you glad blizzard has a good reputation about caring for us (subscribers)
*Sarcasm*
Yeah I lost out on about 500k worth of items, I got a notification that they sold, yet when I go to completed, nothing shows up yet it is not in my current auctions tab, its been 4 hours.

FREAKING A MAN! =/
Come on guys, dont let this thread die and get buried. this is a major issue with the game and is not getting any attention from blues. I havnt seen a single post in the last 5 days about the AH issues. All the threads ive seen are getting no blue response and are just dissapearing because we are letting them get away with it.
More attention needed.
05/27/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Prometheus
Come on guys, dont let this thread die and get buried. this is a major issue with the game and is not getting any attention from blues. I havnt seen a single post in the last 5 days about the AH issues. All the threads ive seen are getting no blue response and are just dissapearing because we are letting them get away with it.

Yeah seriously, not a single blue post at all about it. All i see is tan. I'm starting to get pissed, cause just now a legendary of mine sold (another 500k gone).
05/27/2012 07:57 AMPosted by SayRay

Yeah seriously, not a single blue post at all about it. All i see is tan. I'm starting to get pissed, cause just now a legendary of mine sold (another 500k gone).

If i ever get a decent item worth over a few million, there is no way in hell im selling it on the AH. It would probably "sell" and i would lose my money knowing my luck.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]