Diablo® III

AH issues....getting beyond a joke now

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
It seems blizzard is ignoring us and our posts, I've checked all of blizzards social network profiles (twitter/Facebook/Battlenet) They are ignoring us. Oh blizzard and your ignorance.
Lol total BS, And I love how blizzard makes you wait before posting, cause they know that a title wave of irate gamer posts would flood the servers. I'm putting up the link for this thread on other AH threads so they can get compiled.
05/27/2012 07:57 AMPosted by SayRay
Come on guys, dont let this thread die and get buried. this is a major issue with the game and is not getting any attention from blues. I havnt seen a single post in the last 5 days about the AH issues. All the threads ive seen are getting no blue response and are just dissapearing because we are letting them get away with it.

Yeah seriously, not a single blue post at all about it. All i see is tan. I'm starting to get pissed, cause just now a legendary of mine sold (another 500k gone).

You'll get the money, it's just gonna take a few hours.
90 Human Warrior
05/27/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Thorium

Yeah seriously, not a single blue post at all about it. All i see is tan. I'm starting to get pissed, cause just now a legendary of mine sold (another 500k gone).

You'll get the money, it's just gonna take a few hours.

No, it seems blizzard has wipes all auction house logs. I know mine is gone. SO........Yeah they are saying "sorry for you wasting your gold, keep spending and waiting"
Bump
Hours some of my stuff was from almost a day ago. That's a long time, and sadly no one goes to the trading channel to trade, I'd love to go there and try to trade/sell.

I miss old Diablo2 cause you could create a room and title it trading or something of the sort and trade.
I sold 2 items worth around a million gold 3 days ago. Ive still yet to receive the money. Thanks for making such a stable AH blizz. top notch work.

Upgrade the AH server for god sake.
I've lost money and items, items which are unviewable and cannot be sold, everything that can happen at this point. It's getting ridiculous. Blizzard should clear the AH, refund everyone whatever they set a buyout for (if they did), take the whole AH down for a day and fix it. If they could get it almost flawless in a day I wouldn't mind. I'm sick of this !@#$, they're so damned focused on getting the stupid RMAH working that the one which people actually WANT doesn't work. But they want whatever 15% commission for items which will be sold on the RMAH, so sit there working on the money they will make. The system from the d2forums was fine, but Blizzard didn't like the external transactions.

But this has changed to complaining about RMAH. Fix the GAH. Pronto.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I now have the same problem as OP where I put about 150k onto the AH and now I might have to wait a full 2 days in case they're unsearchable.
Edited by NaT3z#2983 on 5/27/2012 8:06 AM PDT
Wonder how long it will be before this thread gets a blue response...if ever. Everyone that is having issues, please sticky request this thread.
Also another thing I hate about the AH is when searching, you will see tons and tons of items that say SOLD on them. And thats great I could care less because you don't see what they sold for so you can't use that as a gauge anyways. It needs a real refresh button so you can get rid of all that SOLD crap clogging up the AH.
90 Human Warrior
05/27/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Prometheus
Wonder how long it will be before this thread gets a blue response...if ever. Everyone that is having issues, please sticky request this thread.

Just posted a 2000 character ticket. explaining whats happened the past 24 hours with the AH. I expect a response soon, I suggest we all do make tickets as well
Dont let this thread die guys and gals. Keep it bumped. Tell us your horror stories of the D3 AH. The more coverage this useless junk gets, the more incentive blizzar "may" have in getting the thing bloody fixed.
I have sent a ticket in 2 days ago asking them to delist my useless unsearchable auctions. Lets just say the auctions ran out of time by themselves before blizzard got back to me asking for more info.
Man this game is turning out to be more issue laden than any other game I've ever played!
(beta games included!)
Its the most godaweful annoying thing ive found in any MMO or video game ive ever played.

For god sake blizzard. Take the AH down for a couple of days and sort this piece of dooky out.
90 Human Warrior
Just logged in a minute ago and the auction house is offline, which means. A. They are looking into what the hell is wrong. or B. They are fixing it as we speak, and better be giving us our items/gold back. Now its a waiting game, just like the past 24 hours -_-
05/27/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Benchwarmers
Just logged in a minute ago and the auction house is offline, which means. A. They are looking into what the hell is wrong. or B. They are fixing it as we speak, and better be giving us our items/gold back. Now its a waiting game, just like the past 24 hours -_-

Or C, they are taking it down and.....
We shouldnt have to go outside of the game and make a support ticket just because our damn AH listings are now blocked from being sold. When the server goes down, all auctions should automatically end...all money refunded from bids and let us start over from scratch.

My gripe is that they limit us to 10 !@#$ing auctions which have no %^-*ing cancel feature...and then they get bugged like this making you wait for 2 effing days before you can make more money.
05/27/2012 08:19 AMPosted by SayRay

Or C, they are taking it down and.....

Not fixing or improving it would be my guess. They keep taking it down and it comes back just as buggy and unfixed. Who the hell do they have working on this junk? A palsy victim?
90 Human Rogue
I am sure Blizzard understands how much the players care about the AH. I don't know what ails the AH, but if I had to guess, I'd say that the AH received a lot more load than they anticipated. Things behave differently at scale, when concurrency (read: many people at the same time) is high. From an engineering standpoint, performance problems are a pain. But they can always be solved. I'm sure they are profiling the system, narrowing down the problem space the few operations that are causing the slowness/transaction errors, and experimenting with a number of theories. It will take some time, Diablo 3 is a very young game getting unprecedented attention (they broke sales records for fastest selling PC game). They will fix it. Hold steadfast, and you will be rewarded.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]