Diablo® III

AH issues....getting beyond a joke now

(Locked)

I have sent blizzard a report, I opened a trouble ticked, I will keep you guys informed about their good or bad response... I mentioned to them that I am encouraging people to report it to BBB if no reasonable explanation / time frame is provided to us, re deverve it...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149623692?page=1#6
The problem I'm having is there is no official word from Blizzard as to what is going on, whether they expect our gold/items to be returned and how long they think it will take to fix the problem.
I'm annoyed that the AH is broke however I understand that sometimes !@#$ happens.
It's the lack of communication that pisses me off.

05/27/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Prometheus
this is one of the dozen or so issues with the AH. RMAH keeps getting pushed back because blizzard cant even sort out their gold ah. If these issues happened with peoples RL cash, it would create an even bigger mess of things.

Yep. Imagine this problem, happening with people's money. People losing real cash. Hello small claims court! My opinion: RMAH is dead for good. Which is fine by me.
The problem I'm having is there is no official word from Blizzard as to what is going on, whether they expect our gold/items to be returned and how long they think it will take to fix the problem.
I'm annoyed that the AH is broke however I understand that sometimes !@#$ happens.
It's the lack of communication that pisses me off.

Strongly agree,

85 Gnome Mage
Initially I had some issues receiving purchased items that wouldn't show up in the completed section to be transferred to my stash. However now after the auction house going down for a bit and there being "fixes" all of my items all 10 that were posted for sale and all items purchased have now been lost and my entire purchase and sale history page has disappeared. I don't know if at this point there is even anything blizz can do about returning these things but its a serious issue and like previously said if there is even a remote chance of this happening with RMAH its just pointless to try.
05/27/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Prometheus
Every single on of my guildies currently has 5-10 AH slots that are being taken up by items that cant be searched for and purchased. Get this joke fixed blizzard.

This, I cant find my own auctions in a search.
Then the AH is taken down last night.
This morning, cant see any auctions, or completed (again!)
This also happend earlier in the week too. For two days I couldnt do anything with the AH.

Now Im getting a "paymet" error code when I try to use the AH.

If Blizzard wants us to use the AH as part of gearing, they better get it fixed.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
BUMP. FIX THIS CRAP BLIZZ!
05/27/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Rahfal
Exactly how I feel. I was looking forward to it, but now that I keep losing thousands upon thousands of gold in the game from the AH, I sure as heck don't want to try the RMAH for a very, very long time.

I agree.
If the AH with in-game currency isnt working do they really think that the RMAH is going to be used?
God still no response. This is not ok.
Blizzard is compltely ignoring us lol... not a word torwards us..

90 Human Mage
you notice the ah threads always seem to find their way off the first page...

great way to ignore the problem blizzard.

I've got my post copied to a text file.. i'll repost every day to keep it on the first page.
fix the lame a** AH
Fix this junk please
I could give a fuk about Auction House, fix the damn game, fix the lag, the fps, and then fix that stupid auction house
Everyone sticky request this thread!!!
Pfft im not keeping this bumped, im going to bed.
All the people raging about lack of response from Blizzard would still be raging no matter what their reply is, so the point is moot. If they're unsure and give a time frame and it doesn't pan out as they said, people will rage. If it does, people will continue the rage in the mean time because it's not soon enough. I'm not neglecting how irritating and serious of a problem it is that the Auction House has had this many bugs and problems, but throwing around raging self-entitlements to any sort of official response is laughable; Especially because it changes so little, if anything.
05/27/2012 09:15 AMPosted by leechking
I could give a fuk about Auction House, fix the damn game, fix the lag, the fps, and then fix that stupid auction house

why would you post that here, the AH is apart of the game loser fish.
Auction house problems make this game hard/impossible to play. I can't sympathize with a multi billion dollar company. Get your act together and hire MORE expert programers to figure out why your servers can't handle the load. When I go to use the auction house I figure I have at best a 50/50 chance of it working correctly. Given all the issues the game is having, I have a hard time believing that the hacking isn't derived from negligence on Blizzard's part. Even the commodity system in the auction house is broken. What gives?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]