Diablo® III

AH issues....getting beyond a joke now

(Locked)

05/27/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Ertheros
Every time I would get a time out error after trying to purchase, then I would try again and it would say Item is no longer for sale, so I am here thinking damn I keep getting beaten on the good items...

THIS.

05/28/2012 07:37 AMPosted by CerealKiller
I'm fine with laggy, but does it WORK eventually? It doesn't seem to for me. All my items and money are stuck in "send to stash" mode. I've tried waiting for awhile after pressing the button, but it doesn't seem to work at all.

AND THIS.

Are you serious?

AH can't work from almost 24 hous and you still did nothing???
Items stay on search results after being sold even for 30mins.
WHOLE PAGES of already sold items that makes searching nearly impossible.
Huge and constant lag spikes that make you a lose a lot of time in the better chances.
Bought items and gold refounds that cames after 5/20min instead of instantly.
So what?
Another reboot and more people rightfully complaining about having their items disappeared for another 1 day?

Nope, just leave it like it is...

and f***in this.

Not mentioning the 2 items i bought hours ago wich were never added to my inventory, I lost so many gold because of lag today I can't even count of. Fix this or simply REBOOT and leave it offline until some of you geniuses can.
Edited by Rock#2710 on 5/28/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Also missin 700k+ Gold or the Items for it...

GJ on AH...

And not even a live-support for this, just ridiculous...
Same problem here. Payed for stuff that never comes to me.
We waited patiently for a very long time for this game to come out.
And you've had a decade to polish it.

I find myself spending a lot of time playing and having nothing to show for it.

All Due to the sloppiness of the AH.
when you hit lvl 60 and you spend days harvesting gold just to have it lost in the AH.
there is NOTHING to show for it. my friends and i might as well have sat in front of blank screens for hours on end.

People dont play this game casually you know.. they play it for hours upon hours, like me.

Time is money.

You are wasting our time.

We paid over 60$ for a game that is broken and unfit for distribution in its current state.

i have always been happy to hand my money over to blizz. But this is a real slap in the face.
I dont know if i'll ever pre-order another blizzard game. Ill just google whats wrong with it first.

I'm not mad im just very disappointed. :(
Edited by Dowell#1949 on 5/29/2012 11:59 AM PDT
same problem lost 2.7 mil
It's kind of funny how this all worked.

So, here is what everything that happened thus far looks like to me:

Community: "God d*mn it Blizzard, release the effing game already!"
Blizzard: "... It's not done yet."
Community: "RELEASE THE EFFING GAME NOW. We're tired of waiting ..."

Blizzard releases Diablo III.

Community: "What the *&^&, Blizzard? The game is not done! There are problems with it! What the hell?! How could you release a game like this?"
Blizzard: "..."
Edited by Kronius#1306 on 5/29/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Is sort broken in the AH? I swear it is, but i can't find !@#$ on google about it. A couple threads here and there, but hardly any mention of the sort function being completely broken.

I try and sort by Buyout price and all i see is crap that's 200,000,000,000 gold. I go to the last page and it's 9,000,000,000. if I don't sort by anything, i see crap that's 9,000,000 which is still absolutely outrageous.
I had 10 auctions running at around 10pm last night. I now have 4 auctions running, the other six say sold. I haven't received any money for those 6 however I am receiving money for auctions selling right now. WTF.
Europe and Asia have had their commodity auctions this whole time. North America is the only effected region. This is ridiculous. The Commodity Auction's have been down for a week now.
Continue to bump this thread pl0x, clearly we just aren't complaining enough... If we were, they could have just copy/pasted the Euro or Asian Commodity auction script.
EU commodity servers are down. The Americas are NOT the only affected region.

"they could have just copy/pasted the Euro or Asian Commodity auction script"

Right, because THAT's all there is to an AH system.

EDIT: Just checked the Asia commodity servers. I got nothing, imagine my surprise...
Edited by Rabhimself86#1348 on 6/2/2012 6:06 AM PDT
Blizzard does not care about the gamer. They only care about making money off of us in the Real Money auction house. We need to shut blizzard down!
Is sort broken in the AH? I swear it is, but i can't find !@#$ on google about it. A couple threads here and there, but hardly any mention of the sort function being completely broken.

I try and sort by Buyout price and all i see is crap that's 200,000,000,000 gold. I go to the last page and it's 9,000,000,000. if I don't sort by anything, i see crap that's 9,000,000 which is still absolutely outrageous.

Well, once upon a time you could use the filters to choose a max buyout price and narrow the items down to what you could actually afford. But now filters seem to be broken as well. It will pick an attribute properly, but if you put in a minimum quantity to keep crap items from showing.. it just dumps every item in the AH on you anyway. Awesome.
85 Goblin Priest
I had this same problem as a lot of people in this thread. I bought items from the AH and I got an error when trying to send my stuff to my stash. Gold worked fine, just not items.

I got it fixed though: I had to clear out my Chest and then i was able to send items to my stash. Weird, but it worked. All my items from the AH went into my Chest, and not into my stash.

Hope that helps someone.
Edited by Fernik#1413 on 6/3/2012 10:25 PM PDT
Didn't recieve the 68 million gold I purchased......

[necro'd thread- there are plenty of recent posts about the current AH issue already, no need to bring up an old thread about it.]
Edited by Omrakos on 12/26/2012 1:42 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]