Diablo® III

SERIOUS AUCTION HOUSE ISSUE

After waiting for nearly an hour to talk to customer support, I was told to submit a ticket regarding my issue with the auction house.

Problem: I am unable to find certain items I posted for sale on the auction house.

The customer representative said that he saw the item for sale on the database but was unable to find the item via various search methods (i.e., inpyutting in various stats and/or buyout prices). He told me to submit a ticket and said it was potentially a visual bug/issue.

Because the representative and I could not locate the items I posted for sale via searches, it leads me to believe that no one could see the items I posted for sale. And because there is a 2 day time period that needs to go by in order for me to post more items, it is extremely limiting.

Is anyone else having this problem??

Let's see how long this takes for them to fix...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yes, i have a 1k 2h sword up for sale. It shows up in 'my auctions', but I am unable to find it via searching. I had a few friends search for it by the stats and they wre unable to as well.
Reply Quote
I just logged in to check me auction status and everything I had posted is no longer visible...how do I file a complaint?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Looks like I am having the same problem, been wondering why my high end dirt cheap items were not selling. Now I have 10 items on there that aren't being displayed preventing me from putting anything else on or potentially selling any items currently listed.

I have no clue what the point was to having an item posting limit or the inability to cancel an item without bids on it.
Edited by Noose#1377 on 5/27/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Druid
What makes it even worse is that the time (on the bid) keeps ticking even when the AH is offline. So people win my 'cheap' items because either:

- Only some people could see the items I posted (with some people already bidding on them and winning at really low price). My friends and I tried searching for the said items and we also couldn't find it.

So with that, people can't continue bidding on the items. It's starting to get very annoying...
Edited by Bento#1397 on 5/27/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
many of my auctions are also unsearchable and cannot be sold. about half of the ten available slots are also now filled with these unsearchable auctions that EXPIRED yet the item is not returned and still takes up one of the ten slots
Reply Quote
..scratch that, just stay on the screen for like 15 minutes and it'll come back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]