Diablo® III

Asking for a Refund tomorrow if this LAG...

Asking for a Refund tomorrow if this LAG does not stop until then.

bought this game and started playing at the release time (12am PDT), did not have any issue, played until I reached level 16 then decided to take a nap, once I woke up, the game was impossible. my latency, which once was 150ms and lower, was 2000ms and higher, and it did not went down for a second since then.

I at first thought it was a maintanance problem, but after several hours until now, I realize blizzard changed something in the game that made it impossible for me and several other people to play.

Latency is 2000ms and doesnt go down, something happened that changed this, I am not the only person having this issue. game does not have offline mode, which makes it impossible for me to play, seeing as I cant play it online because of something BLIZZARD DID.

I have several other games, such as CSS, DotA 2, Starcraft 2, etc, and in all of them my latency never gets higher than 150ms (in CSS's case, it doesnt gets higher than 50ms)

So yeah, because of this problem, I am, tomorrow, asking for a full refund of this game. I am sorry that I could not find a way to revert this but I have been the past 12 hours trying to, with no sucess at all.
Reply Quote
They don't issue refunds just because the servers are overloaded.
Reply Quote
and they werent @12am release time ???

stop being stupid trying to sound smart when you simply dont understand !@#$ of what is happening.
Reply Quote
and they werent @12am release time ???

stop being stupid trying to sound smart when you simply dont understand !@#$ of what is happening.

More people are playing right now than there was at launch, due to the servers going down during the launch time (people couldn't log in at all).
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150755032?page=1
Edited by Revoredo#1332 on 5/15/2012 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]