Diablo® III

Still can't install, OS out of date...wth?

90 Human Paladin
I have yet to see ONE blue response on this issue which leads me to think they have NO clue as to what is going on here. I took 3 days off and have yet to get to play 1 of those days, what the heck when are we going to get a hotfix for this issue, if ever?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
I had the same issue. Make sure you have the latest service pack installed before you try to install the game. I went from Vista 64 bit SP1 and installed SP2 and the game is now installing.
Edited by Stormcrow#1467 on 5/16/2012 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think this was due to not having Service pack 1 installed...check that out first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have 2 Lateralus, 1 is outdated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am shocked out of all these post I have seen about this issue NOT 1 blue has responded that they are at least looking into this issue.
Reply Quote
I meant for windows 7, didn't realize you had vista.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea its vista and I'm not paying 100 bucks to play diablo 3 when I run battlefield3 and skyrim with 50-70 fps. It's not my computer it's the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]