Diablo® III

I have exact same latancy today on eu or us.

my latency went up 3x times. and it the same latency as i had in beta. before today i had 90 ms.. witch is okay and playable idd.. But today its around 300 "stable". It seem's like i am on Us server when i am connected to Eu server.. Witch isent all that great. I hope my ms will come back to normal
Edited by baflabis#2188 on 5/16/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I also have really bad latency issues with D3, issues that I have with no other game or platform. Last night, while sitting 5' from my router, while no one else in my house was awake (or using the bandwidth), I had an average latency of 300ms with spikes of 600ms being more common than the occasional drop to 200ms.

I applaud Blizzard for using online gaming as a way to combat piracy and scamming of the AH, but you all need to fix the latency issues. D3s launch bugs are shameful.

Again, I'll state that my connection to the internet is solid; I've purchased the top tier of comcast internet and have never had a problem like this with WoW or ME3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]