Diablo® III

Till Death Do Us Part Achievement Bug

I have let Haedrig kill his wife and this achievement does not pop for the profile.
Reply Quote
Also encountered this issue:

In a hardcore team (two of us) - my team mate got the achievement but I didn't. We both did damage and were both attacked. We stopped attacking when she was at 6 health and then stayed within reach (being hit) while the blacksmith took her out.
Reply Quote
That worked for me. I'm guessing you need to be the "lead" profile.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
I am i having the same problem, i have tried letting him get the killing blow 3 times. The first time i was in a party when everyone else got the achievement besides me. The other two i was alone and it still didn't give me the achievement.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem, then I removed all my items that had thorns and tried again and it worked.
There may still be a bug though.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
alright ill try it naked lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Me (Monk) and a friend (Wizard) tried for this achievement. I got it, but she did not. We tried multiple times, even after her turning off all her damage reflection, unsuccessfully. Eventually, she tried solo and was able to get it.
Reply Quote
Were you the one listed as having Haedrig following you? The npcs tend to follow one player. It can switch if one of you dies, but they pick one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]