Diablo® III

Game crashing/closing it's self at login.

Alright I have had this problem yesterday, I got mad around 3:am and went in to go to bed. I couldn't sleep so I hopped back up about 5:30 am and it ran perfectly. I played for a while, turned it off to let someone else use the computer, and went to bed. Come back around 3-4pm, tried to get on and it happened again. I turned off the computer and it worked perfectly again. I was afraid it would happen again so I left D3 running all yesterday. So here's my current problem.

I got up this morning and got a hot fix put it. Well that is all fine and dandy, but I got in once working fine. I minimized it to turn off a program I forgot and it closed it's self, and now it is crashing/closing it's self at the loading screen. I am getting no error or anything. I am just wondering if anyone else is still having this problem.

Thank you for reading.
Reply Quote
New event: Well I loaded it up again and I got to type in my password. Hit the log it it went to the Connecting to battle.net servers. Then closed the game on me.
Reply Quote
Is anyone at all having this same problem? It is the same, event where it works till you move you're mouse or hit any key.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]