Diablo® III

Stash or BS? What you doing with gold?

I've put almost 50k gold in my stash, trying to hold on to good starter and impressive items...just in case. Only upgraded my blacksmith to level 2 and haven't really made any gear at all. I haven't even looked at the HC auction house.

Just what to know what you guys are doing with your gold and maybe why.
Reply Quote
How do you stash gold?

I can't seem to figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How do you stash gold?

Pretty sure they are just talking about increasing the stash slots with their gold.
Reply Quote
Gold is always stashed, so to speak. It is shared between all of your characters, just like the stash.
Reply Quote
How do you stash gold?

Oh, that's my bad on choice of wording. I mean I opened up slots in my stash; as in, I invested 50k gold into it.
Reply Quote
Ok, that is what I thought. It was definitely driving me insane last night trying to save my gold.. .I do remember D2.
Reply Quote
I'd Recommend:

Stash so you can save good gear for your inevitable re-rolls.

Blacksmith UP TO A LOW LEVEL, that can make gear up to lvl 20 or so. So when you re-roll, you can give yourself high dmg gear to run through what you've already played quicker.
Reply Quote
If you're spending money on stash early on you're doing it wrong - use a mule character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]