Diablo® III

yeap same issue here
Reply Quote
every 2 to 3 mins here
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
/join general worked for me. I had been having 3007 d/c's every minute or so; not a single d/c in over a half hour of play once I joined general chat. Thanks for the tip!
Reply Quote
Still getting this issue after they have taken the servers down twice....plz blizz tell us ur working on it...
Reply Quote
joining general chat and typing something every minute solved the error 3007 for me..
Reply Quote
Exact same issue as everybody.
3007 throws me out every 10-15 minutes, frequently at inconvenient times.
Curious at what causes this, especially for such a large number of people simutanously.
Reply Quote
error 3007, have been in touch with my internet company telstra in Australia and paid for extra services. SAME PROBLEM REPEATED, NOT THE SAME IN EUROPE ONLY THE AMERICAS. HAVE A LOT INVESTED IN THE GAME, NOT AS MUCH AS OTHERS. BUT STILL blizzard entertainment. MUST FIX THIS THIS PROBLEM, TO LIVE UP TO THEIR CONSUMER AGREEMENT!!!
Reply Quote
same thing here still... i am lucky though i get about 90 min of gaming then this error. i log back in and again in about 90mins same error. its like clock work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]