Diablo® III

How do you change your avatar?

Click the arrow by your avatar top right of the forum
Choose Manage Characters
Select the light blue diablo battletag at the very top of this list as in this image:-
http://i50.tinypic.com/aa95e1.jpg

Then you are posting on your D3 forum account and can post on all D3 forums.

If the battletag in the image does not show above the list, log out of the forums, change your battle.net password and log back in, then repeat the steps above.

That is fantastic... it does absolutely nothing.. but it is fantastic. "manage characters" is not there..
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 6/28/2012 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Axelord thanks for the link. I would really like to attach my own personal pic to the avatar, though.
Reply Quote
Yeah changing your avatar would be cool. Pretty sure we will never be able to upload our own. Just "purchase" or earn them in game. Love to upload our own, that will never happen.
Reply Quote
I asked for this "Account Icon" change @battlenet . Their answer was "Google it", "it has nothing to do with game". I have not played again since
Reply Quote
This issue not only relates to battle.net forum avatars, but also your "game profile" (clicking on your name in the forum brings you to your Blizzard game profile - only one game associated with a forum ID it seems).

It "appears" that whatever game you created your battle tag with, is what you are "stuck with" on the battle.net forum. For me, it was SCII, which means that until Blizzard supports avatar and game profile changing for forum accounts, my SCII avatar and SCII game stats will always appear on the forum (cannot change this to WCIII, Diablo 3, or WoW).

It's nothing that I will lose sleep over but since I have taken a break from SCII (replaced with Diablo 3), it would be nice for me to associate my forum account with my Diablo 3 game stats since that's what I'm playing these days. Ah well. *shrugs*
Reply Quote
Bump

Curious as well for a solution.
Reply Quote
I know before when i chose either my D3 or SC2 profile from the drop down at the top right of the screen, it would switch between the different battle.net forums, now it just switches to the SC2 avatar you have selected in your SC2 profile. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]