Diablo® III

Private Game option

90 Night Elf Priest
I know it sounds strange to some but I think a private game option would be nice. I made my first char and want to solo that toon but as it stands now my friends can just hop in to my game as they wish. Not that I mind them joining me on my other char but sometimes you just want to play alone and it would be nice to have an option to make it private.

If there is already a option for that Id like to know where it is so I can use it.
Reply Quote
Set yourself to "offline"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There is an option, press escape and go into the options menu. It should be under one of the tabs listed in the bottom right hand corner, says something like "Allow Friends to Join." I just turned that feature off because like you I wanted to solo the game first before diving into co-op.
Reply Quote
To do private games -- simply creat a game and invite those you wish to join -- it took me a second to figure it out
Reply Quote
Can "guest pass" users play in private games? I cant seem to add them.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I don't understand why there isn't an offline option that wouldn't require a static internet connection. Sometimes I really do like to play a game by myself without the intention of socializing or inviting others to play with me and in order for me to do that I have to go online and then select the offline option.

that is retarded.

I occasionally check the AH for things. I rarely ever find things worthy of putting on the AH. I don't NEED to be able to check the AH at all times. I would like to be able to play without 200-1200 MS of latency. in a game that I play...by myself...online. still not clear on the online. WHY THE HELL AM I FORCED TO PLAY ONLINE?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]