Diablo® III

try connect with friend i get error316708

Every time I try to connect with a friend i just get error 316708, then Error 3007 and disconnected.

I was disconnected 20+ times in the past hour, and can't join a friend's game at all, or i get error 316708.

I have been playing the game, alone, in roughly 3-5 minute increments before being disconnected. I am very dissatisfied with my gaming experience and expect better things for a 60$ game that I can't even play...

I don't normally use emoticons, but this calls for one

>:(
Reply Quote
Same here too it's VERY annoying :(

Please Fix this .
Reply Quote
I spent 20 minutes trying again, I was disconnected almost every 3 minutes,

here is a paste bin of my D3Debug.txt

http://pastebin.com/f3PVC6Eg

I removed my email, let me know if there was anything else i should have not put in there...

Please fix this very soon I am not recommending this game because of these outrageous connection issues plaguing my game.
Reply Quote
Also forgot to mention, the progress i made during those 3 minutes normally is not saved... although some times items i pick up will stay, some times they won't.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]