Diablo® III

The Archives (Act II) / Leah

I'm trying to get the conversation The Archives (Act II) with Leah. Can someone tell how to get that conversation?
Edited by Limpeklimpe#2834 on 5/18/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Act 2 part 8 realm of shadow talk to leah, good luck ^^
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Zobota
Act 2 part 8 realm of shadow talk to leah, good luck ^^

Leah will be standing where you need to go for that quest. Sorry i don't recall the name of the place, just go to the closest warp to the quest and follow the yellow arrow on the map
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Kill zoltun, go back to town.. leah will have a blue * over here head.. and you are done
Reply Quote
this doesnt sem to work anymore - i have done all the other conversation quests, but after i kill zultan, and return to town, leah hasnt got anything to say (other than 2 old conversations)
Reply Quote
06/28/2012 03:13 PMPosted by S1eepy
this doesnt sem to work anymore - i have done all the other conversation quests, but after i kill zultan, and return to town, leah hasnt got anything to say (other than 2 old conversations)

Same problem here... tried this and no sign of the conversation.
Reply Quote
Anyone know of a different solution? :) (I tried the one above and same thing, i got squat)
Reply Quote
I was looking for this conversation too. i got it exact way how its described here: "Act 2 part 8 realm of shadow talk to leah". Before i was trying another suggestion: talk to Leah in the camp right after killing Kulle, before turning the quest in to Adria but it doesnt work for me.
Reply Quote
Act II - The Black Soulstone
Point - Realm of Shadow
Talk to Leah in the Terminus
Reply Quote
Point - Realm of Shadow

THANK YOU!
Reply Quote
yeah, same thing is happening to me and i kept killing him and killiing him and trying different chars but that didnt work so i dont know..
Reply Quote
Point - Realm of Shadow

07/05/2012 09:12 PMPosted by COOKIEMNSTR1
yeah, same thing is happening to me and i kept killing him and killiing him and trying different chars but that didnt work so i dont know..

Edited by Lunartic#1740 on 7/30/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Is this not working now? I've tried multiple times before killing Zulle, after killing Zulle, in the Terminus, in town, and nada.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]