Diablo® III

Whats your day job #2

Machine operator at Quad/Graphics...i work with UV coating, and on many press machines ;P. walk outside with that UV stuff on your skin, the sun will surely eat thru your skin :D
Reply Quote
Web Developer specifically around WordPress and PHP.
Reply Quote
An underwear model.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
You know those 'before' and 'after' pictures they use in self-improvement ads? I pose for the 'before' pictures.
Reply Quote
Zumba Fitness Instructor in Japan.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
05/18/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Rictras
You know those 'before' and 'after' pictures they use in self-improvement ads? I pose for the 'before' pictures.

I lol'd.

As for the topic... I'm a starving artist. Seriously. Not good enough to get paid big bucks. Decent overall, I guess, but not enough to live off of. I'm lucky people like me enough to take care of my gaming habit. xD
Reply Quote
teacher of religion, culture and ethics
Reply Quote
An elementary school teacher.

I also do freelance web design. It's really only a hobby, but people actually pay me for it, so I guess that counts? x.x
Reply Quote
High Level Tech Support. I help administrators who manage our brand of enterprise level software products. They really shouldn't have any trouble, but you wouldn't believe the kind of people they put in charge nowadays.
Reply Quote
Senior programmer for of Australia's news companies
Reply Quote
CNC mill mechanic
Reply Quote
web designer/developer
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Microsoft Security officer and First response unit.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Mechanical Design
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Customer Service Rep. I think I need to get a better job compared to what some of you guys do. =/

Also, thanks to all of you military people for your services.
Reply Quote
Registered Nurse
Reply Quote
Attendance keeping and payroll at an Israeli NGO that offers housing and education facilities for mentally-challenged individuals.

I've played D1 a little, and D2 since its launch. Currently in D3 lag-ville :/

Awesome to see how diverse Diablo players are. It really is :3
Reply Quote
Baker
Reply Quote
Writer, which means I drink too much and have mastered the art of procrastination.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]