Diablo® III

Error 3007

Uhm... what?

I literally played all of yesterday, no problems logging in or staying connected. Now all of a sudden a random 3007 Error. I don't understand, I'm using the exact same computer with the exact same connection as I did yesterday.

The problem can't possibly be on my side. Help?
Reply Quote
We are all having this problem. All day now.
Reply Quote
all day w/o an official response or reply...
Reply Quote
nothing yet?
Reply Quote
i'm not getting Error 3007, but I am having serious problems with staying connected. Last night, no problems: everything was awesome. Today? I keep randomly, idk what to call it but, I can still move around but everything around me is frozen. I can't click on or interact with anything or anyone. Is this what happens before the Error comes up? I usually just shut down my mac when I can't do anything...
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Khaleesi
i'm not getting Error 3007, but I am having serious problems with staying connected. Last night, no problems: everything was awesome. Today? I keep randomly, idk what to call it but, I can still move around but everything around me is frozen. I can't click on or interact with anything or anyone. Is this what happens before the Error comes up? I usually just shut down my mac when I can't do anything...

I had this problem as well, but during the first days of release. Now I can't even log in.

Any response yet?
Reply Quote

I had this problem as well, but during the first days of release. Now I can't even log in.

Any response yet?

The lack of response is disheartening.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149619029?page=1

Same problem here. Please check the above link to help blizzard get this fixed for us all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]