Diablo® III

Slain By Unknown Bug

Act 2-Stinging Winds...friend was standing around and before you know it he died from nothing 1 shot from full health.. nothing around at all.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/pewpewguns/Screenshot001.jpg
Reply Quote
This happened to me, I was not AFK and there were no enemies on screen for either of us, full health to dead instantly, slain by "Unknown"

Was only a couple hours into this character but I'd hate for this to happen to someone more invested.
Edited by HiveMind#1627 on 5/19/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So, some people are still getting instantly killed by, what seems to be, nothing?

It has only happened to me on normal so far. It hasn't happened to me since before I posted in here on 5/17/12 3:15 PM;
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149617172?page=3#44
Edited by Torazo#1738 on 5/19/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is still happening. My level 29 DH in Act 3 normal was all by herself after a battle and died with nothing on screen to indicate the reason. Hero summary says "Slain by Unknown".
Reply Quote
common this blows . killed by unknown , all i see when i die is one small beast in a3, 2 second glitch and im dead

was a hard core lvl 60(14) witch doctor , 76k hp 53k dps 52% crit chance 320 % crit damage 600 all res , N all i see after 2 seconds is End GAme

im like oh ok i must have missed something
i archive my Hero thinking did this thing kill me .. REALLY !
NOOO i was killed by an UNKNOWN , unless thats a monster, recognize this and fix it
Reply Quote
Posted about this in another therad but might as well do it here too, this bug completly threw me off from playing hardcore.

Three levels from 60 and 10 hours of grinding and dying from full health from nothing. Reviewing the hero archive tab to get some sort of clue to what actully happend... all it says is Slain by: Unknown.....
Edited by MackzMaguz#2392 on 8/25/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just died to this !@#$ bug. Was helping a friend in Expert mode. 1.4mill thoughness and 140k hp.. Died from nothing.. %^-* in expert dont even lower my hp normally.. This !@#$ took me from full to 0.

Get your %^-* together blizzard and start ressing the players that this happens to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]