Diablo® III

** Staff of Herding **

Cleared.
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 6/6/2012 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
can someone edit first post and be more specific.

IE
Quest Name or Number
Step 1 , 2 , 3 etc.

Videos

I was looking for same answer. A text guide is just a lot easier to follow then videos for me. Much more efficent then tabbing out to watch a bunch of videos. Btw great guide though and put together.
Edited by MysticalOS#1981 on 5/31/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was looking for same answer. A text guide is just a lot easier to follow then videos for me. Much more efficent then tabbing out to watch a bunch of videos. Btw great guide though and put together.

Added.
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot for this guide! :D

Have two items so far and going around to get the rest.

On the gemstone one, can that monster be found in both caverns or just the Cavern of Frost like they say in the Diablo III wiki? If so, it will mean I wasted half of my runs on this one today.... >_<
Reply Quote

On the gemstone one, can that monster be found in both caverns or just the Cavern of Frost like they say in the Diablo III wiki? If so, it will mean I wasted half of my runs on this one today.... >_<

Only in the Caverns of Frost
Reply Quote

Only in the Caverns of Frost

Cool, thanks Shadowolves. :)
Reply Quote
Just chipping in - 30+ normal Izzy runs and no plan drops.

2nd run on nightmare and there it is.

Got everything else on normal with no real problem but I'd suggest Nightmare all the way for the plans
Reply Quote
Just chipping in - 30+ normal Izzy runs and no plan drops.
2nd run on nightmare and there it is.
Got everything else on normal with no real problem but I'd suggest Nightmare all the way for the plans

Yeah, The Plans: Staff of Herding - Seem to drop more on Nightmare.
Reply Quote
I have a bit of a problem..... I didn't get the normal or the NM plans.... I did buy the hellish plans and taught them to the smith. How am I supposed to make the other 2 to get the hellish staff at this point? I can't teach him the other 2 plans because it says I have already learned them...... I'm a bit confused on this one.
Reply Quote
I am wondering about almost the same. I havent got the staff or unlocked anything at normal, and now i am at NM. A guy earlier said that i could not open the NM, if i didnt do it at normal?

is this true, or can I just get the staff and the items, and open it first time at NM, and then upgrade for hell and inferno?
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Futark
I have a bit of a problem..... I didn't get the normal or the NM plans.... I did buy the hellish plans and taught them to the smith. How am I supposed to make the other 2 to get the hellish staff at this point?

Go back and get the nightmare plans and the normal plans,

06/04/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Futark
I can't teach him the other 2 plans because it says I have already learned them...... I'm a bit confused on this one.

Report this as a bug. / Check if you have them already learned.

I am wondering about almost the same. I havent got the staff or unlocked anything at normal, and now i am at NM. A guy earlier said that i could not open the NM, if i didnt do it at normal? is this true, or can I just get the staff and the items, and open it first time at NM, and then upgrade for hell and inferno?

You need to have the staff in normal to get the higher difficulties.
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 6/4/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump. I'm back.
Reply Quote
Bump - Text guide has been added.
Reply Quote
Found the mushroom in normal, didnt know what it was. First Izzy kill on normal dropped the plans.
Reply Quote
If you're still having problems try this guide
http://gosugamers.net/diablo/news/19591-guide-getting-into-the-secret-pony-level

Also check out the guide for this hidden level
Guide: Getting into 'Development Hell' secret level

http://gosugamers.net/diablo/news/19659-guide-getting-into-development-hell-secret-level
Reply Quote
posted a video, basically... of my guide, I don't want this... You can find a video of the level anywhere. When I write guides, I want them clear, up-to-date, and well writen. I don't want to throw people a video and say "Watch this noob."
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 6/6/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
awesome thanks a lot I've been looking everywhere!
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Tux
awesome thanks a lot I've been looking everywhere!

<3
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]