Diablo® III

** Staff of Herding **

I feel like a lucky basterd when i read trough pages as these.

- Mushroom i randomly stepped on by mistake so first try.
- Liquid rainbow first try in the cave.
- Gibbering gemstone first start on that act the cave was there
whent second floor and there he was, killed and got on first try.
- Plans, first try kill on itruziel normal it dropped.
- Chin bone, 5th try or something allthough i was thinking the fireplay was
suppose to burn untill i whent and look anyways so could have been earlier.
- And that cow bell ofc first try.

Lucky me.. :D
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 6/13/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone on that can get me to act 4 inferno so I can get the plans for the inferno staff?
Reply Quote
If I could ever get past Rakanoth, I'd give you the Plans: Infernal Staff of Herding:[
Reply Quote
With a 150k total dive just to obtain it, I really hope this bug is going to be fixed. I'm just playing through and have gotten 2 items (Shroom and Bone) on my first go through of Act I & II, but if I enter Whismeyshire down the road and I lose this staff, I wouldn't be much too happy about it.
Reply Quote
got the shroom during playthrough, got the gibbering gemstone on first try. I am currently on run 38 for the rainbow stuff with no luck... I even got to the cave once, but the rainbow was a no-show in the chest... and after 34 runs on the shinbone i kinda gave up and went with the rainbow runs..
Reply Quote
Im getting so much lootz in inferno pony land tis be glorious
Reply Quote
can someone get me to act4 inferno quest to buy the recipe ? or sell the wp to it ? Send me invite on game. Captivation#2925
Edited by Captivation#2925 on 6/14/2012 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Shadowolves, just want to let you know that your guide was amazing. It has helped me and a few others with finding these items. The youtube videos were great. Thank you.
Reply Quote
With a 150k total dive just to obtain it, I really hope this bug is going to be fixed. I'm just playing through and have gotten 2 items (Shroom and Bone) on my first go through of Act I & II, but if I enter Whismeyshire down the road and I lose this staff, I wouldn't be much too happy about it.

I have an Infernal Staff of Herding, I've never dropped it / Lost it. I say that bug is fake, and I haven't seen a blizzard comment on it.

06/14/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Aug
Shadowolves, just want to let you know that your guide was amazing. It has helped me and a few others with finding these items. The youtube videos were great. Thank you.

<3
Reply Quote

I have an Infernal Staff of Herding, I've never dropped it / Lost it. I say that bug is fake, and I haven't seen a blizzard comment on it.

06/14/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Aug

<3

you're welcome for the love. But the ability to loose your staff is real. I have a couple buddies that have had to re-farm the mats for this, as they have sold/discarded their staff. Not a fun time, and then it's also expensive as well.
Reply Quote
67 Human Priest
this is very helpful, thanks for posting this.
Reply Quote
Ok I finally found everything, but if anyone found the same item twice, you have no choice but to create a new char. to find the missing items because the game thinks you found all them special items even though you have two identical items so dump one of the identical items creat new char. and start your search for your missing item.
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Krinshaw
Ok I finally found everything, but if anyone found the same item twice, you have no choice but to create a new char. to find the missing items because the game thinks you found all them special items even though you have two identical items so dump one of the identical items creat new char. and start your search for your missing item.

I doubt this is true.
06/14/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Aug
as they have sold/discarded their staff. Not a fun time, and then it's also expensive as well.

You can't sell the staff.
Meaning they dropped it, which isn't a bug.
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 6/14/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Shadowolves

I doubt this is true.
as they have sold/discarded their staff. Not a fun time, and then it's also expensive as well.

You can't sell the staff.
Meaning they dropped it, which isn't a bug.

i found 2 shrooms and still got all my items.

As for the selling, probably true. The ones i know of dropped their staff. So yeah. But it still sucks!
Reply Quote
Bump. Come watch Shinauri :D
http://www.twitch.tv/shinauri
Reply Quote
** Need some help here pls.

I originally crafted the staff of herding long ago before I ever knew of its purpose and dropped the staff at some point during the game.

I have since recollected the plans for the staff in normal, nightmare and hell.

I cannot craft the staff using the normal plans because "the recipe is already known."
I cannot craft the staff in nightmare/hell because I don't have the original staff.

Is there anything I can do about this? Seems sort of silly....
Reply Quote
** Need some help here pls.

I originally crafted the staff of herding long ago before I ever knew of its purpose and dropped the staff at some point during the game.

I have since recollected the plans for the staff in normal, nightmare and hell.

I cannot craft the staff using the normal plans because "the recipe is already known."
I cannot craft the staff in nightmare/hell because I don't have the original staff.

Is there anything I can do about this? Seems sort of silly....

You need to collect the 5 items again, and since the blacksmith already knows the plans, you don't need to teach them to him again. Craft the staff in normal, then nightmare, ect, ect.
Reply Quote
Bump. Come watch Shinauri :D
http://www.twitch.tv/shinauri
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]