Diablo® III

** Staff of Herding **

Izual took me about 20 tries, rainbow 1st try, both act 1 things two tries. This gibbering gemstone...I want to punch a whole through my monitor at this point...
Reply Quote
I finally made it today. Cost 200k to upgrade to nightmare staff. No clue for Hell and Inferno. Pretty neat stuff though
Reply Quote
I got all the mats and gold but I'm afraid it will just disappear after I make it because a lot of people have been saying that there staff has disappeared
Reply Quote
Is there a way to farm these items in normal without restarting your quest line?
Edited by NukemDukem#1633 on 5/21/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is there any confirmation/speculation as to whether or not the inferno item drops are way better than normal Act2-4 drops?
Reply Quote
thanks super helpful
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Shadowolves
Inferno staff is 1,000,000 Gold

Thank you :)
Do you know the name? Infernoish, inferno staff of herding?

"Infernal" I think.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Can someone please post how much gold they are getting per inferno run and if the item quality is decent?
Reply Quote
thx! :)
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 10:24 PMPosted by NukemDukem
Is there a way to farm these items in normal without restarting your quest line?

No.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 10:24 PMPosted by NukemDukem

get really lucky on your first run
Reply Quote
This page was updated. adding the videos soon.
Reply Quote
taking me forever to find the rainbow thing :p
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 04:12 AMPosted by SgtScooter
Have any of the secret level attendees here run into Princess Stardust? I'm trying to figure out if there is some way to actually kill her.

Overwhelming firepowah.

Also Smoke Screen and Preperation.

But mainly overwhelming firepowah.
Reply Quote
Battletag the gold seller!
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 5/22/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
is there a certain level u have to be to start collecting this stuff? im 38 and have gone through cathedral lvl1 at least 13 times now and no mushies
Reply Quote
is there a certain level u have to be to start collecting this stuff? im 38 and have gone through cathedral lvl1 at least 13 times now and no mushies

I found one in the beta, so I don't think so. Mushroom was the easy one for me.
Edited by Shadowolves#1227 on 5/22/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I cleared the pony lvl on hell, and its got high hopes, ton of gold Full clear I got about 70K, and I went in with 5 stacks of neflum.
Reply Quote
hmm i killed diablo and started qst went to gorell and th eplans are not there tried several times
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]