Diablo® III

** Staff of Herding **

i found a website that said there is a mushroom room....is this true or do they appear all over the place? this is driving me nuts
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 09:17 AMPosted by LordBraska
hmm i killed diablo and started qst went to gorell and th eplans are not there tried several times

I got my normal plans off of Izual, first kill. I don't see why they aren't dropping for people.
Reply Quote
Bookmarking post
Reply Quote
Back to Starcraft with you.
Reply Quote
Any updates out there on the Princess Stardust problem?
Reply Quote
Am in hell act 1. Am I still able to farm those in normal/nightmare?
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Illuzion

I have the nightmare staff and have no problems getting back into normal. I assume the same applies from hell to nightmare.
Edited by SgtScooter#1108 on 5/22/2012 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Illuzion

yes
Reply Quote
- Chiltara (or whatever she is called) can still spawn even if you have encountered a yellow mob in lvl 2 of the frost caves before. She crawled up from the ground right after I killed the yellow. This was done on normal difficulty while I already had hell difficulty unlocked.
- I also farmed the plan from Izual on normal difficulty while hell was already unlocked.
- The black mushroom always spawns in a room. Not in a corridor, not on a staircase.
- The cow king appears even if you don't have the staff equipped, you just need to have it in your inventory. In fact I haven't even equipped it at all.

Just some things that might help people out.
Reply Quote
Is it worth it?
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Asmodeus
Is it worth it?

There's a mob in the Secret Level that can drop a legendary.
Idk what difficulty.
Reply Quote
Nobody has entered this place on Inferno? I'd like to know what kind of things are dropping....
Reply Quote
If I upgrade my herding staff with the nightmare plans, can I still use it to enter the secret level in normal mode?
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
60+ kills on the lizard dude for the plans and still nothing... I wanna hurt somebody:(
Reply Quote
I had the same problem getting my materials. The mushroom and shinbone I lucked out on, but the rainbow, gemstones, and plans all took many runs. What it comes down to is that the there's a lot of random generation going on (who would have guessed?). Hang in there. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a patch that at least let you buy the plans for normal like you can nightmare and hell. I don't think either of my brothers get any of the items on their first run through.
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
Yeah, now up to 90+ kills of the dude for the plans. It's getting a little tiresome trying to get this to drop.
Reply Quote
Looking to make some gold...worth dropping the 800k+? worth farming hell unis?
Reply Quote
The inferno staff plans unlock the same way as nightmare onward. I just bought mine.
Reply Quote
- Chiltara (or whatever she is called) can still spawn even if you have encountered a yellow mob in lvl 2 of the frost caves before. She crawled up from the ground right after I killed the yellow. This was done on normal difficulty while I already had hell difficulty unlocked.

Just some things that might help people out.

THANK YOU!

Im currently on my 40th run through. The last 15 runs I exited after I see a rare mob
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]