Diablo® III

Hatred Generator?

90 Tauren Druid
Devouring Arrow seems to be everyones choice, but what does everyone use before level 42?

I am using Bola at the moment, but as I get higher I find the time it takes to go off is starting to really matter.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Any of the Hungerings are good. Puncture and Cinder will both do just fine until you get Devour.

I never liked Bola. Entagling with Shock COllar is actually pretty good.
Reply Quote
entangling shot with chain gang probably does more damage to multiple targets than hungering arrow and works great with the cull the weak passive.
Allthough for inferno i prefer entangling shot with the additional hatred rune. So i have a slow without wasting another slot and get enough hatred to spam impale etc. on elite mobs
Edited by Inferiarum#2698 on 5/20/2012 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Until I got to 60, I used Hungering Arrow + Puncturing Rune for everything. Bosses that turned out troublesome for my party I generally swap to either Bola + Thunder Ball or Grenades + Stun Grenades. Grenades + Stun Grenades seem to stun a hell lot more when the target's size is huge, ie Diablo, where you can land two, or even 3 grenades inside his hitbox. Then its perma stun until you get to Hell and 60.
Reply Quote
grenades with tinkerer + bat companion and you shall never lack hatred
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]