Diablo® III

Mantra of Retribution

Can anybody confirm if mantra of retribution works in a way that monk gets 100% damage and the attacker gets hit back by 40% or it works such that the monk get 60% and the attacker gets hit back the remaining 40%? Basically i'm asking if it's like a blademail or spectre's dispersion, if you know what i mean.
Reply Quote
i never thought of it like that, i thought it was kinda stupid compared to evasion and healing but if it reflected x amount and you didn't take full damage i'd use it
Reply Quote
Raal - haha yeah that's what i thought too.

Delekii - Thanks for the confirmation. Life sucks indeed
Reply Quote
It doesn't reduce incoming damage, simply mirrors a portion of it.

You take 100%, attacker takes 40%.


this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]