Diablo® III

Missing Achievements

I am missing quite a few achievements and did not see anything in the known issues about missing achievements.
The first one I can think of is for leveling up the blacksmith once, I cannot retry this as my blacksmith is already level 5 and I'm still missing the achievement for level 2.
Bestiary entries aren't showing up I'm missing the spiderling bestiary in act 1 and I just did a 30 1 hit kill on nothing but spiderlings and am still missing that bestiary. I am also missing the spider queen bestiary yet I'm almost on act 2 nightmare.

Is there anything being done to fix these issues?
Reply Quote
All i can assume is that there was an issue on day 1 with recording achivements and now some of us are stuck with lore entries (like spiderlings) which the system 1) doesn't think we have and 2) won't give us another entry because we have it already.
Reply Quote
I know that. My question was are they actually doing anything about this?
They had a very similar issue with WoW a while back (years back) and they were able to fix it in a hotfix.
Edited by xMindlessx#1816 on 5/20/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]