Diablo® III

Witch Doctor Nuke build

19 Orc Warrior
This is the build I'm currently using for solo and group play.

Fist off...this IS a Vision Quest build, so if you don't like to play that way, don't bother with this build! One thing I like to do though is save the spamming of the cooldown spells to nuke things, instead of just keeping the 300% mana regen active.

And here's the build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#TcUdPQ!UWb!ZaZZab

First off, as you approach the boss/elite mob make sure you have a newly summoned Garg. Run up to them, and immediately pop Spirit Walk to get into the middle of them, then Soul Harvest > Big Bad Voodoo > Fetish Army > Dire Bat (Spam DB this untill everything dies, keeping SH and SW on cooldown).

+20% from PtV, +30% from BBV, +(however much it equals out to) from SH. Fetish Army gives us a %250 weapon damage AoE burst, and then we use up the remaining 18 seconds or so of BBV to spam Dire Bats with the +30% damage and 20% attack speed increase.

In my experience, it brings the elite mobs in Hell down to ~50% life, and then Dire Bats and your other team mates should have an easier time of mopping them up.

I have yet to test this out in Inferno, so I'll update when I get there.
Edited by Omnioni#1148 on 5/20/2012 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This sht works. Altho I'm still at lvl42 and compensating the Rain Dance rune for the Slam Dance rune, I still get to nuke mobs and not die as often as I did before. Thanks a lot!
Reply Quote
wow i tried it in hell im 52 and i love it.
Reply Quote
You can do whatever you want until Inferno, then you'll brick wall pretty hard trying to maintain Pierce the Veil without Jungle Fortitude or Spirit Vessel, while your Gargantuan gets one-shot
Reply Quote
*looks at build*
*looks back at OP's text*
*looks back at build*

Yea...you're not going to get a single bear out of the pen in Inferno.
Reply Quote
*looks at build*
*looks back at OP's text*
*looks back at build*

Yea...you're not going to get a single bear out of the pen in Inferno.

looks like someone didn't look at the spec
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]