Diablo® III

Monk Kite?

I've found that the windforce furry rune on WoHF gives some potential for kiting as the third hit has a decent amount of range. Just wanted to know if this a viable or efficient build since alot of people are undergeared and can only survive a few hits in inferno. If not it could certainly be a fun little break from the build you usually play with.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UTYXgk!YgZ!cbacab

It should be based more on stronger dps gear as well as attack speed since you are only doing a few hits periodically.
Reply Quote
The laser is as long as the screen, looks super chunky and is even ribbed for her pleasure. However, it's insanely slow and has a skinny hitbox. Also, 100 fists takes forever to wind up.

This is one of the first inferno tactics I tried, and I got bodied. You're welcome to give it a go, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]