Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. Seven Sided Strike - can the attacks crit, with Fulminating Onslaught does the aoe damage also affect the main target, say you use it on a boss do you end up doing 1554% weapon damage?
2. Resolve - does it reduce all or a single target's damage? Is it damage only you recieve or everyone?
.... actually thats all I can think of atm
Using 1h and shield or 2h your attack speed is as advertised on the weapon unless you have other sources of increased attack speed. Dual wielding (I think) averages the two weapon speeds and grants a 15% attack speed increase.
The point where a shield is better is when you have a really good main hand and a really bad offhand since a lot of attacks alternate weapons when attacking. The other point is when you're getting clobbered and need more defense.
1. SSK can crit, I've seen it happen. I don't know, however if the AoE affect the main target. Really good question there.
2. I THINK it's all damage for everyone. The way I understood it is that you apply a debuff on mobs you hit for -25% damage, thus affecting everyone in your group.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.