Diablo® III

22k dps frenzy barb livestream!

Here to prove barbarians arent weak!

Frenzy dual wield barbarian, level 60 working my way through hell at the moment!

Stream: http://www.justin.tv/2148912

Current progress: Inferno - Act I
Once I get to inferno I will not swap to sword and board. I will farm untill I have the gear required to compete with inferno! It is not a day one clear,

You don't have to watch if you don't like what im doing. Your choice to watch, I just want to share my experience :)
Edited by Mike19862003#1100 on 5/21/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Noone is having problems in Hell.... If you can show a stream on A2 inferno, it would be different.
Reply Quote
Soon to diablo!
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Bladerunner
Noone is having problems in Hell.... If you can show a stream on A2 inferno, it would be different.

Nobody should be in act 2 inferno....

You should all be in act 1 inferno grinding for gear.
Reply Quote
jesus im in act 3 hell just after destroying the three siege weapons and trebuchet and im only at 4.7k dps
Edited by Krazyk#1388 on 5/21/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
05/21/2012 05:52 PMPosted by krazyk
jesus im in act 3 inferno just after destroying the three siege weapons and trebuchet and im only at 4.7k dps

Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
How do you know what your dps is in diablo 3?
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Patria
jesus im in act 3 inferno just after destroying the three siege weapons and trebuchet and im only at 4.7k dps

Cool story bro.

ment hell no idea why i put inferno
Reply Quote
Oh you're in hell.

Enjoy dying in inferno.
Reply Quote
I will enjoy dying, dying will be much more enjoyable then living with a shield and a sword.. tbh ;) I play for the thrill not the monotony, i can get that anywhere else. Diablo hell btw
Reply Quote
He has died alot, but that is half the fun of the game. If you went though the entire game without any difficulty, the game wouldnt be much fun at all.
Reply Quote
I will be watching your stream when you reach A2 Inferno. They we are gonna have fun.
Reply Quote
If i cared about dying id be playing hardcore* mode. Im a barbarian im going to die. Alot.
Edited by Mike19862003#1100 on 5/21/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
05/21/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Mike19862003
I play for the thrill not the monotony,

Dying in Inferno will become the monotony.
Reply Quote
You play Tibia? What world?!
Reply Quote
Why is everyone giving him so much grief? He's having fun, who cares.
Reply Quote
I play Calmera - Bolsiq Jazda (Tibia)
Reply Quote
375? Nice. 221 EK here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]