Diablo® III

22k dps frenzy barb livestream!

Always open to suggestions on better builds, i just try !@#$ if it works i use it! I will try killing spree
Reply Quote
best way is to farm and prepare for inferno...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
That was garbage show of play. Don't stream ever again.
Reply Quote
Dude, Hell is a joke. Go to Inferno Act II and tell me if you can DW mobs. Normal mobs.

Good - Luck.

Darrrr I rush to infernoz and I cant beats it. Get good noob.

Everyday people are having less and less problems. When they patch out the skill abuse by the other classes they will be in the same boat. Go back to wow
Reply Quote
I'm glad the OP isn't bothered by the a**-knockers who are trying to kill his spirit. Keep posting and keep streaming bro!
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 11:49 PMPosted by cowboy1978sg
I'm glad the OP isn't bothered by the a**-knockers who are trying to kill his spirit. Keep posting and keep streaming bro!

I second this
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 08:34 PMPosted by DildoBanner
well i did see ONE crit for 55k so that is impressive but lol makes me giggle I bet I dps as hard as you.

I bet you're a !@#$ing tool.

Post proves this theory correct!
Reply Quote
Haters' gonna hate! Its ok, up and streaming halfway through act 1. 23k dps unbuffed now!
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Mike19862003
I will enjoy dying, dying will be much more enjoyable then living with a shield and a sword.. tbh ;) I play for the thrill not the monotony, i can get that anywhere else. Diablo hell btw

Repairs
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Christarp
Noone is having problems in Hell.... If you can show a stream on A2 inferno, it would be different.

Nobody should be in act 2 inferno....

You should all be in act 1 inferno grinding for gear.

THEN WHY ARE CASTERS FARMING ACT 4 ALREADY?!?!?!
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Khorgroth
well i did see ONE crit for 55k so that is impressive but lol makes me giggle I bet I dps as hard as you.

I bet you're a !@#$ing tool.

Post proves this theory correct!

What's a tool? I bet only tools use tool
Reply Quote
22k DPS? How are people doing this? I've been playing for days and i only have 6k DPS on mid act 1 inferno........
Reply Quote
Are you tanking or dpsing? I have 2 pretty decent weapons 700~ dps makes a huge difference
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]